Conference Day One: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) provide outlines for partnerships and are put in place to create transparent relationships. However, it’s difficult to determine whether they are successful in meeting the goals that they were originally set out to achieve.
- How to create an outcome based SLA rather than an agreement
- How to design a SLA to be measureable and meaningful
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
9:20 AM OPENING KEYNOTE CASE STUDY: Ensuring Outsourced IT Service Desk Culture Aligns to Business Culture by Transitioning from Offshore to Onshore
Qantas is Australia’s largest domestic and international airline. “We have built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering and maintenance, and customer service.” In order the achieve a service desk that reflects this culture and provides successful customer driven and outcome driven results, Qantas went through a transformation of relocating onshore through a service desk management and service integration provider. This case study presentation will explore the cultural aspect of the transition and change management strategies.
- Analysing the importance of culture consistency at Qantas: Niche applications and understanding the impact issues can have on the organisation
- Exploring how the transformation at Qantas provided complete visibility over the environment by relying on openness and trust
- Overcome stakeholder relationship challenges caused by adding a layer of governance