Conference Day One: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
9:20 AM KEYNOTE CASE STUDY: Ensuring High-End Service Desk Quality across Global Offices by Introducing a Unified Platform
With 29 contact centres situated around the world, ran by multiple service management providers, achieving efficiency and cultural consistency is a goal that’s not easily achievable. This presentation will explore how MasterCard has set the requirements to ensure their global operations are successful in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and setting the requirements needed to ensure service desk ability
- Implementing a platform utilised by all 29 centres to create consistency
- Successfully managing updates, programs, and service desks by implementing training solutions
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
11:50 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Building Relationships and Developing Clearer Communication Paths Across Service Desk Stakeholders
Service desks are relied upon to communicate across organisational teams, customers, suppliers and various other stakeholders. They receive and direct issues across the board to ensure efficient and effective resolutions, which highlights how imperative it is to have developed relationships and clear contact avenues.
- Highlight common communication gaps between stakeholders e.g. language (jargon) and keeping interactions in real-time
- Strategies that can encouraging collaboration to ensure service desk agility