Associate Director Customer Services
Health Share NSW
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
4:30 PM Advisory Board Panel Discussion: Creating the Contact Centres of the Future: Marrying Customer Centricity, Technology, People and Cultur
- How do you improve the leadership & culture of your contact centre to engage contact centre agents and reduce attrition rates?
- How do you integrate technology such as chat bots & AI to improve your contact centre customer experience?
- How can you transform your contact centre to become more customer focused?
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17th July 2019
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019
HealthShare NSW is the largest government shared services organisation in Australia consisting of more than 7000 employees who support patient care in NSW Health. This session will explore:
- Why culture matters to leaders
- Understanding the difference between Culture, Climate and Engagement
- Leadership strategies and management actions the really impact how people behave in your organisation