Director Customer Service Delivery, Driver and Vehicle Services
Department of Transport WA
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 15th July 2019
Monday, July 15th, 2019
12:30 PM Leadership & Culture: Empowering and Encouraging Your Staff to Transform Your Contact Centre
Contact Centre staff are the most valuable asset in achieving higher customer satisfaction levels. This level of customer satisfaction can be achieved when staff are creating and providing a high quality experience throughout all touch points and channels. In order toe nsure this experience is created, it is crucial to maximize staff engagement. In this workshop, Joan Brierly will explore how her team implemented a brand new culture strategy and completely reformed their existing 40 year old strategy resulting in abandoned call rates decreasing to 30%. By attending this workshop you will be able to learn how to achieve high staff engagement and how to measure it. Join this interactive group to learn from Joan and your peers.
What the workshop will cover?
- How to measure staff performance and engagement
- Setting realistic KPIs for customer service staff to measure their performance and engagement
- Ensuring championship from management to live customer-centricity throughout the entire organization
- Where to start with changing the culture and mindset in your contact centre
- Designing and developing effective training and support to motivate staff
- Learn how to provide sufficient and continuous staff training to ensure staff is as knowledgeable as possible: Knowledge is power and creates good working climates
- Monitoring all KPIs, stats and facts to track whether customer satisfaction is positively
- Develop plans to ensure the strategies you implement remain in practice