Contact Centre Performance & Improvement Manager
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
4:30 PM Advisory Board Panel Discussion: Creating the Contact Centres of the Future: Marrying Customer Centricity, Technology, People and Cultur
- How do you improve the leadership & culture of your contact centre to engage contact centre agents and reduce attrition rates?
- How do you integrate technology such as chat bots & AI to improve your contact centre customer experience?
- How can you transform your contact centre to become more customer focused?
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 17th July 2019
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019
12:20 PM Delivering Digital Change and Supporting Staff on The Transformation Journey at Service NSW
Service NSW has recently undertaken a journey to drive performance in a high volume contact centre. This session will explore:
- Driving performance in a high volume contact centre
- Development of a flexible working program for 160 agents to enable 365 operations
- How Service NSW will deliver an Omni- Channel customer experience and support staff on the journey
- Strategies for employee empowerment and engagement