Director Housing Contact Centre
Department of Family and Community Services
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 15th July 2019
Monday, July 15th, 2019
The Department of Family and Community Services works to improve the lives of children, adults, families and communities in NSW. The department provides services to Aboriginal people, children and young people, families, people who are in need of housing, people with disability, their families and carers, women and older people.
This site tour is your chance to see the Department of Family & Community Services team in full action! Learn about the service design and customer centricity within the organization, experience the cultural environment and gain tips and tricks to take back to your organisation!
·Explore how the team creates positive customer experiences across every channel
. Experience the leadership and culture strategy within the organisation
. Gain insight into the Department of Family & Community Services contact centre and learn how they manage their workforce culture and optimization
· Understand their strategies to improve first call resolution emphasis and a greater service in peak times
· Find out more about their digital transformation strategy
·A unique chance to see the workforce culture in action in a contact centre environment and to ask the team questions face-to-face
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
4:40 PM Advisory Board Panel Discussion: Creating the Contact Centres of the Future: Marrying Customer Centricity, Technology, People and Cultur
- How do you improve the leadership & culture of your contact centre to engage contact centre agents and reduce attrition rates?
- How do you integrate technology such as chat bots & AI to improve your contact centre customer experience?
- How can you transform your contact centre to become more customer focused?