In this interview, Tara Bate, Learning and Development Manager, Smart Service Queensland, explores:
- Validating the next frontier by leveraging personality to improve customer interactions
- Gauging different expectations from different customers
- Ensuring and promoting positive connections with customers and throughout the organisation
- Increasing sales and retention as well as shortening call times & receiving higher customer satisfaction
In this video interview, Jennifer Bednar, Manager, Corporate Affairs at Yarra Ranges Council explores the core elements of the Council's CX strategy, the strategies they are using to deliver a consistent experience in an omni-channel world and the lessons other government organisations can learn from their journey to date.
- How digital is changing the way Service NSW's contact centre is interacting with customers
- The steps needed to drive a customer centric culture within a contact centre
- How to promote positive connections with customers throughout an organisation
- How Service NSW plans to take their staff on an omni-channel journey in the future
Ahead of the 18th Annual Government Contact Centre Summit 2018, Ole Nielsen, Acting Chief Digital Officer and Head of Digital Transformation at the ACT Government shares insight into how contact centre leaders can harness the opportunities of digital disruption to drive effective and customer-centric contact centre transformation.
In this video interview, Kevin Kelly, Manager Customer Service Delivery, Service SA, Department of the Premier and Cabinet shares insight how Service SA has set up a virtualised contact centre and the impact this has had on overall staff engagement, performance and customer satisfaction.