Head of Service Centre
First State Super
Conference Day One: Thursday, 28 February 2019
Thursday, February 28th, 2019
5:35 PM ADVISORY BOARD PANEL DISCUSSION – Future Proofing Contact Centres: Marrying Customer Centricity, Technology Advancements and People and Culture
- How do you re-position and re-design your customer support to move from a lead generator to customer experience driver?
- How do you best determine which solutions and innovations best suit your business needs today and for the future?
- How do you manage the next generation of the workforce and determine strategies for identifying, retaining and engaging talent?
- How can marrying these strategies effectively project your contact centre for a profitable future despite change?
Conference Day Two: Friday, 1 March 2019
Friday, March 1st, 2019
1:50 PM Case Study: Gamifying KPIs at First State Super to Encourage Milestones in Agent Performance
Traditional KPIs highlight behaviours of people that fit a certain personality. How can leaders maintain high morale of the larger staff section not in the ‘Top Performers’ segment? How can they bring the entire workforce to enjoy healthy competition and continuously develop essential skillsets? What do the KPIs of the future contact centre look like? Addressing these questions and more, Luke shares how he created a sustainable culture at First State Super prioritizing fun as strongly as performance.
- Updating KPIs and gamifying performance to motivate agents towards achievable milestones and boost morale
- The process towards gamification: Understanding the change process with executive and frontline staff to create better engagement in the contact centre environment
- How gamification impacts real time analytics and performance metrics for future training and workforce management