Site Tour Experience Day: Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
1:30 PM Utilising new Digital Technology and Services at Auto & General to Improve Contact Centre Operations!
Auto & General is one of Australia’s premier insurance organisations, providing services for Australia’s largest car, home and travel companies.
This site tour will allow you access to Auto & General North Lakes’ newly renovated site, sharing strategies and insights to improve your digital capabilities.
Presented by Matthew Penman, General Manager for Customer Service, he will show you the work they are undergoing to introduce digital, chatbots and livechat into daily contact centre operations.
Learn ways to streamline and improve the processes within your contact centres across multiple digital channels!
- How Auto & General train their teams in the wake of digital innovation to handle complex call enquiries
- Determine ways to improve your omnichannel and voicebots to transform your customer’s digital experience
- Develop your team’s NPS scores from in-house and offshore to maintain consistent service across the organisation
Conference Day Two: Friday 28 February 2020
Friday, February 28th, 2020
11:05 AM Providing Close Collaboration with Offshore Teams: Responding and Handling Complex Enquiries in the Wake of Digital Innovation
- Designing training workshops to ensure branding and customer service messaging is aligned throughout the organisation
- Working with the right providers for your organisation to reflect brand value
- Ensuring consistency in VOC and NPS across both offshore and in-house teams