Head of Customer Experience
Conference Day Two: Friday, 1 March 2019
Friday, March 1st, 2019
2:20 PM Case Study: Building an ‘Outside-In’ Customer Contact Model at Booktopia to Increase Responsiveness
Over the past two years, Booktopia have undergone a continuous transformation journey that changes their perspectives from an ‘inside-out’ approach to an ‘outside-in’ approach. The deployment of their live chat function has accounted for one-third of all customer interactions, and currently the organisation is working towards decentralising its help centre to better anticipate and intercept when problems arise. This creates a platform for enhanced responsiveness to customer needs.
- Utilising actionable insight and analysing user journeys to understand customer intent, anticipate their needs and deliver help that enables customer success
- The building blocks for a service culture: enabling and empowering change-agents, nurturing continuous improvement practices in the real world and curating a people-culture to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Looking ahead at Chatbots: Utilising chatbots as an enabler for 24/7 customer contact to elevate responsiveness and service
5:00 PM Closing Panel Discussion: Customer Contact and Customer Self Service – Transforming User Experience and Building Customer-Agent Relationships
Transitioning to more self-service opportunities for customers often recognises that change management is needed for both staff and customers, particularly when it comes to ensuring the best user experience and best relationships are formed despite new channels. This session will discuss strategies for your contact centres to educate customers, as well as support your staff to embrace the new digital and self-service options available.
- Creating a digital experience and self-service outlet without diminishing revenue outcomes
- Remaining human in a digital age: How to ensure a right balance between self-service and human touch
- Analysing customer segments to identify the preferred digital channel