Director, Call Centre Operations
Marina Bay Sands
9:00 AM IInternational Keynote Case Study: Deploying Automation at Marina Bay Sands to Improve and Shift Focuses on Customer Contact
Operating a 24/7 contact centre has meant that over the last year, Marina Bay Sands has embarked on a digital transformation journey to embed more AI and RPA functions while still complimenting current functions and staff capabilities. Such automated functions has not only allowed for minimised entry errors, but has meant that the organisation can now focus on fronting customer interactions and activities for enhanced customer services. As a key speaker for CCW Asia and finalist for the Best Contact Centre Culture in 2018 at CCW Las Vegas, Jeremy will share the key strategies for successfully marrying RPA and contact centre agents within your organisation.
- Learn and hear insights on implementing RPA in contact centres and the utilisation progress with call agents
- Training agents on building internal capability to optimise technology usage
- Getting the right mix on agent support and smart automation to uphold the right culture and productivity levels within your contact centre
3:15 PM Innovation 101: How to Integrate the Right Technology to Create a Seamless Digital and Omnichannel Experience
Whether your organisation is single, multi- or omnichannel, getting back to the basics is essential for creating a seamless experience. What insights do you need to determine which channels should be optimised, or which systems or technology you should prioritise? How do you disintegrate siloes to manage channel shifts and workflow more efficiently? This workshop will explore how to establish greater digital innovation to consolidate multiple customer contact channels into one customer experience platform.
What will the workshop cover?
- Find the right balance between customer needs and business objectives: Determining the best technology and services to invest in without diminishing revenue outcomes
- Creating a better experience through optimising digital channels and creating a sustainable channel shift
- Making social work for you: Understanding your business capabilities to successfully manage social media interactions and conversational customer contact
- How to use AI, bots, self-service and human interaction together to orchestrate an easier journey and effortless personal experience
How will you benefit?
- Get past the buzzwords and trends and recognise what will actually meet your customer and business needs
- Learn how to prioritise and forecast the best channels that your customer wants to engage in
- Improve your business capabilities and ensure staff are multi-skilled in all touchpoints and understand expectations for technology innovations and digital experience