Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020
4:05 PM Drop the Mic: Death of the Contact Centre: What Will the Future of Contact Centres Be in 2030 and How Do We Prepare?
Is the contact centre dying?
Our senior panellists will go head to head as they discuss the role of contact centres today and whether they believe this department will soon be outdated.
This panel will look at how business leaders today can influence their overall frameworks to innovate, collaborate and build a proper customer experience structure for team members.
How we can challenge and motivate our managers to instigate the right level of change in the wake of increasing automation and new digital services?
- Shifting our teams to go from resolving customer issues to resolving internal operational change
- Rebranding the contact centre of tomorrow: How far do we have to go?
- Focusing on the customer: how to monitor and ensure customer trust for competitive advantage
Conference Day Two: Friday 28 February 2020
Friday, February 28th, 2020
What are the different levels of AI deployment?
This is usually the first thing we ask ourselves when looking at a strategic, 3-5 year plan that centres on digital.
However, today we’ve found the correlation between decreased calls and increased digital channels can only be effective when we perfect these different technology platforms. This means not only improving the technology, but knowing what to implement and how this will shift your business.
This panel will look at whether technology is a means to reduce cost, or should simply be designed for the long term CX strategy.
- What are the different levels of deployment in your digital integration strategy
- Having a set of strategic goals in your contact centre investment strategies
- Determining whether we are investing in digital or in the customer?