Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020
10:10 AM CUSTOMER CHAMPIONS PANEL: What will the Role of Contact Centres be in your Overall CX Framework Over the Next 5 Years?
With everything from automation, machine learning and digital services coming to market, the role of the contact centre is facing significant change.
According to our panel, they hold the belief that meeting customer demands boils down to a consistent and positive customer experience, regardless of any communication channel that is in use. Properly leveraging your CX programs and customer feedback is the first step to doing this.
The question, however, is whether businesses today are actively employing strategic CX when reassessing their contact centre operations.
- Understanding customer behaviour and trends in order to prepare for the customer of the future
- Reviewing your future CX roadmap to evaluate the changing purposes of different customer touch points
- Bold predictions: Looking at the future contact centre and key disruptors within the industry today
- Utilising machine learning and AI to predict customer trends and changing behaviours
Conference Day Two: Friday 28 February 2020
Friday, February 28th, 2020
What are the different levels of AI deployment?
This is usually the first thing we ask ourselves when looking at a strategic, 3-5 year plan that centres on digital.
However, today we’ve found the correlation between decreased calls and increased digital channels can only be effective when we perfect these different technology platforms. This means not only improving the technology, but knowing what to implement and how this will shift your business.
This panel will look at whether technology is a means to reduce cost, or should simply be designed for the long term CX strategy.
- What are the different levels of deployment in your digital integration strategy
- Having a set of strategic goals in your contact centre investment strategies
- Determining whether we are investing in digital or in the customer?