Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020
4:05 PM Drop the Mic: Outsourcing and Offshoring: What Will the Contact Centre of the Future Look Like If we Effectively Offshore?
This panel will look at the future of contact centres and whether organisations should outsource parts of their operations for cost reduction and process efficiency. This session will determine how we need the right call routing technologies, workforce capabilities and messaging across both our internal and outsourced contact centres.
It is here our panellists will debate from four perspectives on the pros and cons of:
- Outsourcing your contact centre for a short amount of time
- Outsourcing contact centres permanently
- Building your own offshore facility
- New training capabilities for consistency in agent delivery with every customer
Conference Day Two: Friday 28 February 2020
Friday, February 28th, 2020
What are the different levels of AI deployment?
This is usually the first thing we ask ourselves when looking at a strategic, 3-5 year plan that centres on digital.
However, today we’ve found the correlation between decreased calls and increased digital channels can only be effective when we perfect these different technology platforms. This means not only improving the technology, but knowing what to implement and how this will shift your business.
This panel will look at whether technology is a means to reduce cost, or should simply be designed for the long term CX strategy.
- What are the different levels of deployment in your digital integration strategy
- Having a set of strategic goals in your contact centre investment strategies
- Determining whether we are investing in digital or in the customer?