Head of Customer Contact
Royal Bank of Scotland
Conference Day One: Thursday, 28 February 2019
Thursday, February 28th, 2019
8:10 AM International Keynote Presentation: Keeping Up with the Change with a Relentless Focus on Cultural and CX Transformation
In his new role at the Royal Bank of Scotland, Simon is leading a team to make a difference in building emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world - whether it be through high volume traditional voice to social media to growing omnichannel capability. Prior to this, his relentless focus on customer confidence and staff development at Barclays saw how the culture has reaped real rewards; as NPS grew by over 50 points and colleague engagement rose by 15% globally. Through his experiences across these recognised brands, Simon will discuss how organisations can keep with change through a focus and lens on culture and CX transformation.
- Creating a culture of ownership with the team by allowing call centre staff to train bots on alliterations and boost skills and capabilities in new channels
- How to make digital communication as human as possible: The importance of investing in a degree of human capability in functions that customers know aren’t human
- Reducing call demand but increasing complexity: How CX transformation and change management have created a better balance for agents to manage more complex situations
Pre Conference Workshops: Wednesday, 27 February 2019
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
1:00 PM Shifting the Focus on Service Design & Delivery to Future Proof Customer Care and Elevate CX
What does ‘instant service’ mean for customers and how does this translate into the design and delivery of organisational services to meet their needs? Because of the increase in new channels for customer contact, it is important for organisations to harness excellent service design in order to develop a great understanding for knowing what your customer wants and expects at each contact point. In this workshop, you will dig deep into embracing design innovation, truly identify your customer and establishing joint initiatives with UX, CX and agile to ensure better customer care for the future.
What will the workshop cover?
- Fostering human-centred innovation to delight customers at every touch point
- Empowering frontline staff to build a service-minded workforce as an important factor for transformational success in service excellence
- Identifying customer pain points and ongoing customer analysis to determine any future priorities or investment needed to improve service design or delivery
- Onshore and Offshore processes: Finding better support for processes and putting effort into building customer relationships and customer experience
How will you benefit?
- Improve your organisation’s ability and strategies to analyse, collect and capitalise on data to build customer relationships where it matters
- Develop strategies for accommodating and improving basic functions and services
- Redefine your service excellence and craft a customer experience you can consistently deliver on