Answering 5 Crucial Customer Contact Questions As We Move Forward
Customer-centric brands are no longer focusing on how to respond to the current crisis. They are determining how to transform based on what they experienced.
Over the past several weeks, we have faced dramatic challenges and changes related to the work environment, agent engagement, customer expectations, digital channels and contact center technology. We’ve learned about our weaknesses, marveled at unexpected opportunities and gained a renewed importance for business continuity.
The time has to come to put these lessons into action, and this webinar will help. We’ll answer the five most crucial questions stemming from the Coronavirus pandemic; these answers will help you create a customer contact function that is more satisfying for customers, more engaging for agents and more prepared for future transformation. Topics include:
- How are customer expectations changing in our world of AI and digital engagement?
- How are customer contact metrics shifting as a result of new industry trends?
- What are the most important skills and qualities for contact center agents?
- What are the risks and opportunities of making work-from-home a more permanent option?
- What strategies, resources and technologies will help us achieve continuity?