Webinar: Meet The Customer Of 2021: 5 CX Trends & Predictions You Can't Ignore
As we focus on operational transformations like remote work and automation, we cannot forget the fact that our customers have also made significant changes in the wake of COVID-19. They are buying from unfamiliar companies, interacting in new channels, and demanding dramatically different experiences.
With customer expectations set to rise as 2021 unfolds, it is imperative to understand and adapt to their new behaviors and sentiments.
Citing exclusive research and proven case studies, this webinar will offer the necessary guidance. Intercom podcast producer Dee Reddy and CCW Analyst Brian Cantor will explore the five biggest trends affecting the state of the customer experience, before providing actionable steps for closing the expectation gap and turning your company into a beacon of customer centricity.
- Which "pain points" are having the biggest impact on CSAT and the bottom line?
- How are customers balancing their demands for speed and personalization?
- What do customers really want from digital channels, and which metrics are best-suited for the omnichannel world?
- What are the best opportunities for proactive engagement and self-service?
- What are some proven tips for using data to anticipate customer needs and augment agent performance?