Using Authentication to Create a Killer Customer Experience
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a CCW Digital member.
Or, if you're already a CCW Digital member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Traditional methods of call center authentication that rely on interrogating customers (knowledge-based authentication) frustrate callers and agents, add to average call times and increase call center costs. In this webinar attendees will learn how Bank of America is using new technology and processes to automate customer authentication. Key insights from TRUSTID's 2018 Call Center Authentication study will also be reviewed.
- The role of phone channel authentication and implications for customer experience and operating costs
- How should organizations should set goals for authentication and what are the expected business benefits for self-service, call times, hold times, fraud fighting efficiency, etc.
- The technology and practices needed to fully automate authentication
- How to optimize the customer experience in both IVR and agent flows for trusted callers
- The synergies between strong authentication and fraud fighting efforts
Register for this webinar here: https://register.customercontactweekdigital.com/trustid-customer-experience-webinar/
Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording!