Webinar: “Extreme self-service” - Automation-first customer service strategies to prepare for a downturn
Digital transformation was already a top priority for contact centers, and recent events have heightened the urgency.
Digital transformation was already a top priority for contact centers, and recent events have heightened the urgency. CCW Digital research confirms increasing online engagement (including AI self-service) as the #2 response to the COVID-19, behind only the new emphasis on work-from-home.
The focus makes sense: online channels help companies provide an efficient, consistent support experience as volume surges, agents adapt to new environments and budgets tighten. If, that is, they are used correctly.
This webinar will reveal how to implement an “extreme self-service” approach to keep customers happy and agents productive in times of such uncertainty.
- Redesigning journeys to shift phone volume to chat and messaging
- Reducing 70% of ticket volume through effective use and bots and AI
- Determining when to use bots and when to use agents
- Creating seamless, customer-centric hand-offs between AI and human employees
- Using AI to guide conversations and improve agent productivity