Market Study: Contact Center 2025 - A Roadmap
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Just about every company in every industry trumpets the importance of the customer experience, but it is the same handful of companies — think Zappos, Apple, Amazon, Ritz-Carlton and Nordstrom — that maintain icon status.
Don't you want to break through as a customer contact powerhouse in your own right? If so, you'll need to stop merely playing catch-up — and start looking ahead.
Our Market Study on the Contact Center of 2025 will help you adopt this forward-looking, customer-centric approach to the contact center. You'll learn which trends to embrace, which "worst practices" to overcome, and how to make the most of opportunities in omnichannel, automation and customer intelligence.
• The biggest contact center stereotypes you NEED to eliminate by 2025.
• 5 trends that will define the contact center of 2025.
• Metrics and objectives that will matter most in 2025
• Tips for benchmarking your contact center
• Ways to eelevate your voice of the customer strategy
• Steps to prepare your team for the impact of automation
• Stats on how phone, bots, messaging and more will factor into 2025