Special Report: Customer Loyalty
True success in today’s marketplace involves building lasting, meaningful connections with customers.
It involves looking beyond “customer satisfaction” – and focusing on loyalty.
Loyalty, it should be noted, is not synonymous with “retention.” It is not about repeat business but about making customers enthusiastic about maintaining – and expanding – a relationship with your brand.
How do you create that loyalty? Citing research, expert analysis and guidance from accomplished CX executive, this CCW Digital Special Report provides the answers. You’ll learn the following:
- How to transition from a satisfaction mindset to a loyalty one
- The 2 types of customer loyalty programs
- 3 ways to build a loyalty culture in your contact center
- 6 tactics for increasing customer loyalty
- 6 ways to use data to drive loyalty