Take a look at which executive you can meet this March!
Who is going to be taking 1:1 business meetings this March at the CCW Exchange? Find out now!
March 31 - April 2, 2019 | Eden Roc Miami Beach, FL
CCW Executive Exchange is the only invite-only event where senior executives can experience a true peer-to-peer networking opportunity with interactive roundtable discussions, boardroom style brainweaves and exclusive keynote sessions from world-renown thought leaders.
- Scheduled Network with CX Executives that align with your solution
- Invitation-only: Only senior leaders allowed
- Strategic discussion surrounding active projects of delegates
- Spotlight your brand as a top service
- Demonstrate innovative offerings to VP's current challenges
The CCW Executive Exchange is the only events of its kind. For 2 1/2 days, on an invitation-only basis, our guests enjoy a closed-door benchmarking environment that allows them to work with solution providers on developing strategic campaigns for active projects. View the 2019 Executive Exchange Solution Providers Guide for all the information you need about available opportunities!
The contact center is under siege, and many organizations are greatly unprepared.
Still reliant upon antiquated, insufficient authentication techniques, these organizations leave their contact centers – particularly the voice channel – vulnerable. Worse, these ineffective endeavors actually hurt the customer experience. They make interactions slower and more frustrating.
It is time to fix this problem. It is time to pair authentication and fraud prevention in a way that creates more security and more agent and customer satisfaction. This report explores the customer-centric way to strengthen security. Topics include:
- 5 reasons contact centers are vulnerable
- Six imperatives for contact center authentication and fraud prevention
- 3 ways customer demands are impacting the state of security
- Tips, tools, and metrics for strengthening the contact center
- 4 ways authentication and fraud prevention can add value to the customer experience
How will they pursue this return to humanity? CCW Digital's Market Study on the Future of the Contact Center in 2019 has the answers. Citing in-depth market research, expert analysis and a myriad of real-life case studies, it addresses the following:
- What overall vision do leaders have for the future of the contact center?
- What are the top 5 ways organizations will improve their customer experiences?
- In the era of AI, will organizations still invest heavily in live agents?
- How do organizations really feel about the digital transformation?
- Which is more important: reducing effort or increasing personalization?
- What are the most important parts of the agent experience?
How will customer contact strategy change in 2019? Will we offer an enthusiastic “hello” to any particular technologies or best practices? Will we say “goodbye” to any hollow, overhyped fads?
Will AI continue to dominate the conversation? Will we prioritize “easy” or “highly personal” customer experiences? Will the “call center” accept a new role within the business?
To answer these questions, we consulted some of the world's leading customer contact experts. Encompassing executives from iconic brands, award-winning practitioners, best-selling authors and inquisitive analysts, our panel of thought leaders provided predictions, hopes and recommendations for 2019.
Their answers appear in the report Customer Contact Predictions for 2019.
Interested in sponsoring the CCW Executive Exchange? Take a look at this list to find out which executives will be attending htis year!
This special report details how to create a learning program that will yield happy agents, happy customers, and ever-improving business results.
- Customer demands you must consider when coaching agents
- The impact of chatbots on agent development
- The connection between agent learning and retention
- Best practices for measuring return on contact center learning
- 4 signs of a successful learning and development program
- Action steps for creating more productive and engaged agents
What challenges are preventing us from making the most of chatbot investments? How can we ensure our chatbots are truly elevating the customer experience? This special report has the answers. It details a customer-centric blueprint for implementing, measuring and optimizing chatbots through artificial intelligence.
Customer experience executives are not resting on their laurels. They are looking to take action. They are planning to spend money. In this report we have highlighted the top five priorities for CX executives – and the specific solutions that can help meet those needs.