2019 Chief Experience Officer Event Guide
Elevating Holistic Experiences for Long Term, Sustainable Growth
November 3-5, 2019 | JW Marriott Marquis Miami, FL
This year's Chief Experience Officer Exchange gathers top-tier patient and customer experience executives across the entire experience journey to discuss how to design and deliver more differentiated and delightful experiences, pairing with the leading technologies and solution providers to support the efforts:
- Data centralization- Centralizing data is key to personalizing the experience and reducing customer effort
- Digital Transformation- How do we compete in the experience economy across digital channels?
- Hyper-personalization will be driven by real-time engagements- as real-time, multi-stage customer journeys become more important.
- Brand Experience—increasing expectations for social media support and customized experiences.
- How will AI will further shape the future of experience?
- Predictive analytics (with a generous dash of customer emotions) - evaluating data and understanding how best to optimize your experience.
- A company's culture and philosophy - superior experience needs to be an integral part of a company's culture.
WELL RUN EVENT WITH GREAT INFO.
“The Exchange was one of my favorite all time professional events I’ve attended. It was extremely well organized, the staff was fantastic, the speakers were on point and engaging, and I experienced some of the best networking I’ve ever been a part of. I hope to attend again!” – COO, Fun.com
ADVANCED “DATING” PROFILES - GENIUS
“Pairing us up with companies that solve for our immediate needs was a great use of time. Definitely helped clear the clutter and target solutions.” – Director Strategic Development, ADP
“Found great value in the more personalized size this event. We got to hear from our peers and vendors and both in mixed presentations. Having time to really talk and get to know each other and those vendors who made the effort to join this smaller more intimate setting was worth my time.” – Director of Learning & Development, CWC
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.