2019 CCW Vegas | Interactive Discussion Groups
Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) are a unique learning format providing attendees with fast and focused exposure to leading topics. Plus, this year we have a new & improved format for IDGs! Throughout the Main Conference days, June 26 & 27, there will be four Time Blocks of sessions where attendees can choose between Track Sessions OR IDGs that run concurrently (Wednesday is Time Block A or B, Thursday is Time Block C).
Wednesday, January 26
- Time Block A: 10:45 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Block B: 3:55 PM - 5:40 PM
Thursday, January 27
- Time Block C: 10:45 AM - 12:30 PM
Here's how it works:
- Review all of the content throughout the Main Conference Days (June 26 & 27).
- Choose one Time Block of IDGs to attend (IDG topics remain the same in each Time Block, while Track session content is different)
- Within the chosen Time Block, select 3 IDGs of your choice.
- Join concurrent Track sessions during the time blocks not chosen for IDGs.
Each IDG is capped at 20 attendees per time slot, providing attendees the opportunity for deeper connections with peers and thought leaders on each topic: