All organizations have key objectives for their customer contact functions. They know how they feel about “efficiency vs. customer metrics.” They recognize the demand for low-effort, highly personalized interactions.
They may not, however, know exactly how to achieve those goals. CCW Digital’s Market Study provides a detailed blueprint for success.
Driven by research, case studies and expert analysis, the report tackles all corners of performance management. It identifies gaps in measurement, challenges with systems and “pain points” for agents.
More importantly, it shares numerous pathways for overcoming all such inhibitors. Download your copy today!
Some topics include:
- Which metrics are organizations prioritizing – and ignoring?
- Top strategies for reducing customer effort
- Top 5 agent and customer complaints
- How to create a “performance culture” within the contact center
- Steps for leveraging AI and automation to boost performance
- How “omnichannel” and “customer centricity” are impacting performance goals
If you would like a copy of this report to be sent to you directly, contact us.
This may be the era of customer centricity, but it is also one of disappointing customer experiences.
Despite all the emphasis on customer experience initiatives and technologies, research confirms that customers remain underwhelmed with the experiences they are receiving. They are not consistently getting what they want from organizations – or their employees.
What’s worse: organizations are not being complacent. They are investing in the customer experience. They are trying to improve. Unfortunately, their actions are not working.
Citing in-depth market research, the 2018 Customer Experience Market Study is designed to fix this problem. It reveals what customers really want, how organizations are missing the boat, and what they can do to close the gaps.
- Five things that really matter to today’s customers
- The biggest customer complaints
- Proof that a great CX = a successful business
- How customers really feel about chatbots
- Top customer service metrics
- Common mistakes with customer journey mapping
- Troubling statistics about the “voice of the customer”
- Big customer data challenges
To get a copy of this market study sent to you directly, contact us here.