2019 CCW Austin | Celebrity Keynote
Is there anything Michelle Williams can’t do? Since her days of making hit after hit as a member of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling female groups of all time, Williams has taken charge of her career, and her accomplishments have been plentiful, while her evolution has been exhilarating.
One of the projects she has been focusing on is Believe at Home by Michelle Williams, a collection of home products, sold exclusively through the digital commerce company, Evine. For her, the best part of running Believe at Home and being an entrepreneur is seeing her vision come to life. The secret to Michelle Williams’ success has not only been her strong faith, but it’s also the fact that she loves what she does and she follows her dreams and what’s in her heart.
Michelle will be delivering her inspirational keynote address on September 17th at 8:20AM, as well as the opening remarks for CCWomen at 10:45AM.
Customer Contact Week, the largest and most comprehensive event series for customer service and CX professionals, returns to Austin, September 16-19 for the final iteration of its 20th Anniversary Celebration! The event is projected to attract over 450 executives who spearhead contact center and customer experience strategies.
The line up of speakers represent the industry’s best and brightest, including:
- Julio Badin, SVP, Customer Experience, Dallas Forth Worth International Airport
- Maya Lundhagen, VP, Customer Operations & Experience, DonorsChoose.org
- Joachim Rogers, Senior Director, Customer Care Center, Coca Cola Consolidated
- Brad Lemons, SVP - Enterprise Analytics Office, Nationwide Insurance
- Dhruba Roy Chowdhury, Head of Support Operations, APAC - Community Operations, Uber
Enter your information below to download the full agenda!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.