Special Report: Outsourcing
6 trends transforming the customer contact function
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Should outsourcing have a role in the era of customer centricity?
Given the perception that outsourcing involves sacrificing quality to save money, many would answer a resounding “no.” The customer experience is one business function in which corners cannot be cut.
Others would vehemently dispute that premise. They would argue that outsourcing, when leveraged correctly, can actually be the ticket to a better customer experience.
This report explores that more valuable vision of outsourcing. It reveals the extent to which outsourcing can – and should – fit into a customer-centric contact center. Topics include:
- The mistake organizations make when building their outsourcing strategies
- 6 trends transforming the customer contact function
- 6 ways outsourcing can actually increase customer centricity
- 5 ways to elevate partnerships with contact center vendors
- Key questions to ask when considering outsourcing
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.