Special Report: Agent Performance
How will the rise of AI impact agent performance strategy?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Adopting a customer-centric mindset is important, but businesses do not win customers through attitude alone. In order to satisfy customers, grow market share, increase revenue and overtake their competitors, they must perform.
As the heart of the contact center operation, agents play a particularly valuable role in driving results. Agent performance is, indeed, a paramount business focus.
This Special Report on Agent Performance reveals how to position your agents (and, thus, your CX function) for success. Topics include:
- What customers really want – and what that means for agent performance.
- How the rise of AI is impacting agent performance strategy.
- 7 challenges that are inhibiting results.
- 6 opportunities to dramatically elevate agent performance.
- 8 radical performance metrics you should start using right now.