2016 CX Trends Report
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
This year, both consumers and brands came together in crowning an undisputed #1 CX Trend for 2016. As a common theme in their comments, we were able to explore ways the two groups define it, desire it, and—in the case of brands—design it. Get up close and personal (hint, hint) with this top trend and other findings.
- Aligning on the positivity of customer feedback
- Progressing toward the proactive side of CX planning
- Six trends for 2016, rated by consumers and brands
- Where consumer-brand interactions break down
- Putting quality before quantity