2016 CX Trends Report
This year, both consumers and brands came together in crowning an undisputed #1 CX Trend for 2016. As a common theme in their comments, we were able to explore ways the two groups define it, desire it, and—in the case of brands—design it. Get up close and personal (hint, hint) with this top trend and other findings.
- Aligning on the positivity of customer feedback
- Progressing toward the proactive side of CX planning
- Six trends for 2016, rated by consumers and brands
- Where consumer-brand interactions break down
- Putting quality before quantity
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.