2018 CCW Market Study: The Customer Experience
Understand what customers really want, how organizations are missing the boat, and what they can do to close the gaps.
This may be the era of customer centricity, but it is also one of disappointing customer experiences.
Despite all the emphasis on customer experience initiatives and technologies, research confirms that customers remain underwhelmed with the experiences they are receiving. They are not consistently getting what they want from organizations – or their employees.
What’s worse: organizations are not being complacent. They are investing in the customer experience. They are trying to improve. Unfortunately, their actions are not working.
Citing in-depth market research, the 2018 Customer Experience Market Study is designed to fix this problem. It reveals what customers really want, how organizations are missing the boat, and what they can do to close the gaps.
- Five things that really matter to today’s customers
- The biggest customer complaints
- Proof that a great CX = a successful business
- How customers really feel about chatbots
- Top customer service metrics
- Common mistakes with customer journey mapping
- Troubling statistics about the “voice of the customer”
- Big customer data challenges