5 Steps to Driving Sales with Customer Insights
In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, there has been a fundamental shift in the customer-organization relationship. Deep knowledge of what motivates buyers and customers is no longer a nice to have but a requirement for organizational success. To gain a competitive edge, organizations need to understand how to put in place successful Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs to foster systematic collection and analysis of customer feedback.
• The benefits of a VOC program
• Five Secrets to developing a successful VOC program
• How to embed customer insights within the fabric of the organization
• Pointers for tying customer data and feedback to revenue
• Pitfalls to avoid when getting started
• Advice for Integrating Social Media with Online Registration
• Advice on how to integrate business applications including CRM and web survey
solutions … and more!
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.