5 Steps to Driving Sales with Customer Insights
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, there has been a fundamental shift in the customer-organization relationship. Deep knowledge of what motivates buyers and customers is no longer a nice to have but a requirement for organizational success. To gain a competitive edge, organizations need to understand how to put in place successful Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs to foster systematic collection and analysis of customer feedback.
• The benefits of a VOC program
• Five Secrets to developing a successful VOC program
• How to embed customer insights within the fabric of the organization
• Pointers for tying customer data and feedback to revenue
• Pitfalls to avoid when getting started
• Advice for Integrating Social Media with Online Registration
• Advice on how to integrate business applications including CRM and web survey
solutions … and more!