Special Report: Customer Experience Journey Mapping
Customer journey maps are so much more than a handy visualization tool for rooting out pain points and gaps in the customer experience. The goal is to take those insights on board and turn them into goals for your business. Done right, a customer journey map can help you answer big-picture questions like the following:
- Why is my churn rate so high?
- Why do customers seem to prefer the voice channel over email and chat?
- What targeted emails and calls-to-action should I send out and when?
- When should I proactively reach out to the customer?
- What is the customer trying to achieve in their own life using my product?
- What is the best way to handle customer complaints?
In this Special Report, we’ll dive into what types of questions a journey map can help you answer, the seven bottom line-related business goals it can help you meet (and exceed) and a step-by-step process of how to create your own customer journey map.