Escaping the Customer Service Dilemma
How You Can Make Customers Happy, Make Your Support Reps More Effective, and Cut Costs—All At The Same Time?
Here’s one way to do customer service: provide premium live support to everyone, win the love of your customers, and watch your margins evaporate. Here’s another way: hold onto your money, shunt customers off into long support queues or online self-help, and watch brand loyalty and repeat business take a hit. Or you could pick something between those two extremes. But you’d still be balancing the same old trade-offs: quality versus economy and customer satisfaction versus labor costs.
Or, you can pursue the option detailed in this complimentary whitepaper.
Those who have done so, including companies like T-Mobile, McAfee and National Instruments, have enjoyed the following average results:
- 28% reduction in support calls
- 26% decrease in channel support costs
- 33% increase in clicks from Google searches
- 32% percent less time spent for agents to find answers
- 30+% percent increase in customer satisfaction and retention