14 Key Findings About The Omni-Channel Contact Center
The "omni-channel revolution" has created numerous questions for contact center and customer experience professionals. Call Center IQ is ready to provide some answers!
Driven by our 2015 omni-channel survey and commentary from experts, CCIQ has developed our 2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center. In advance of that report, CCIQ is proud to share our Key Research Findings.
Questions answered in "14 Key Findings About The Omni-Channel Contact Center" include:
- Are businesses truly committed to the omni-channel revolution?
- What does omni-channel even mean?
- What makes a contact center an "omni-channel" one? What is the ideal role of the contact center in an omni-channel world?
- To what extent are businesses successfully creating those omni-channel contact centers?
- Are customers satisfied? Does the voice of the customer impact omni-channel strategy?
- Which channels are most important? In which channels do businesses provide the best service?
- How is the role of the contact center agent changing?
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.