14 Key Findings About The Omni-Channel Contact Center
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The "omni-channel revolution" has created numerous questions for contact center and customer experience professionals. Call Center IQ is ready to provide some answers!
Driven by our 2015 omni-channel survey and commentary from experts, CCIQ has developed our 2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center. In advance of that report, CCIQ is proud to share our Key Research Findings.
Questions answered in "14 Key Findings About The Omni-Channel Contact Center" include:
- Are businesses truly committed to the omni-channel revolution?
- What does omni-channel even mean?
- What makes a contact center an "omni-channel" one? What is the ideal role of the contact center in an omni-channel world?
- To what extent are businesses successfully creating those omni-channel contact centers?
- Are customers satisfied? Does the voice of the customer impact omni-channel strategy?
- Which channels are most important? In which channels do businesses provide the best service?
- How is the role of the contact center agent changing?