2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center
By now, the debate is over: omni-channel is clearly important. It represents a real – and significant – shift in the customer experience landscape.
But what does that shift actually entail? What do customers really expect in today’s omni-channel world? How must contact centers (and businesses) transform to meet those expectations?
Those are the questions Call Center IQ addresses in its free 2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center.
Fueled by our annual survey of customer experience professionals, expert commentary, and – for the first time ever – insights from actual end-user consumers, the report tackles the following:
- What is required of an "omni-channel contact center?"
- What are businesses' top omni-channel priorities? Are they succeeding? How can they achieve better – and faster – results?
- Which channels are businesses prioritizing? Which should they be prioritizing?
- How does omni-channel impact contact center performance management? Agent recruiting and engagement? Customer intelligence?
- What is the five-step roadmap to success in an omni-channel world?
Download the report below!