2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
By now, the debate is over: omni-channel is clearly important. It represents a real – and significant – shift in the customer experience landscape.
But what does that shift actually entail? What do customers really expect in today’s omni-channel world? How must contact centers (and businesses) transform to meet those expectations?
Those are the questions Call Center IQ addresses in its free 2015 Executive Report on the Omni-Channel Contact Center.
Fueled by our annual survey of customer experience professionals, expert commentary, and – for the first time ever – insights from actual end-user consumers, the report tackles the following:
- What is required of an "omni-channel contact center?"
- What are businesses' top omni-channel priorities? Are they succeeding? How can they achieve better – and faster – results?
- Which channels are businesses prioritizing? Which should they be prioritizing?
- How does omni-channel impact contact center performance management? Agent recruiting and engagement? Customer intelligence?
- What is the five-step roadmap to success in an omni-channel world?
Download the report below!
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.