Organizing Your Business to Deliver Effective Social Media Engagement
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Download this complimentary white paper from Parature to see why "ownership" is the wrong construct for the social enterprise, and why cross-departmental collaboration is the only model that can enable social media best practices across business units. You’ll learn:
- Executive paralysis and inaction results in organic but uncoordinated social media efforts
- Most people assume marketing owns social media, but its many moving parts require dramatically more attention and expertise than one department can deliver
- Every department needs to buy-in and participate in social media to truly use it to enterprise advantage
- As a business strategy, a social media program should be based on the kind of business it serves
- Most companies are a long way from enjoying mature response management through social engagement
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.