Orbitz Worldwide, Guthy-Renker, Netflix, MySpace, New York Life, The SCOOTER Store and US Auto Parts Create a Customer-Centric Culture
Call Center Week focuses on growing the top line by enhancing customer experience through employee development and engagement, leveraging tools and technology, and preparing the call center to become the focal point in Voice of the Customer initiatives. IQPC has gathered more than 35 practitioner experts involved with contact centers and customer service, including:
- Richard Cox, Vice President Customer Experience, Orbitz Worldwide (2008 Extra Mile Award)
- Karen Vaughn, VP Vendor Management, Guthy-Renker LLC (2010 SOCAP Board of Directors)
- Melissa O’Keefe, Director, Customer Service, Netflix (#1 Retail Website, ForeSee Results)
- Tish Whitcraft, SVP of Customer Experience and Operations, MySpace
- Darrell Robertson, Vice President, New York Life (’09 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies)
- Brian Mullaney, SVP of Contact Center Operations, The SCOOTER Store (’10 Fortune Best Companies to Work for)
- Steve Kaay, VP of Call Center Operations, US Auto Parts (’09 Information Management’s Innovation Solution Award)
"Last year, our theme for Call Center Week was actually Turn Adversity into Advantage," comments Lisa Schulman, Executive Producer and Sector Leader of IQPC. "Now that we made it to 2010, we can look back at some positive results. We’ll hear story after story of companies that excelled and grew, even an adverse economy – all because of the customer experience."
Additional participating organizations at this 5-day event include IBM, Comcast, Microsoft, CVS Caremark, Zappos.com, AT&T, Citation Air, Bluegreen, Novo Nordisk, Lennox International and many others.
The 11th Annual Call Center Week will also include the Call Center Excellence Awards, which honor, recognize, and promote the most innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. The 8 awards, including 4 new categories for 2010, will be announced and presented on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 during the conference.
Customer Management IQ and IQPC have posted content, including speaker interviews, articles, podcasts, and other resources on the conference website at www.callcenterweek.com.
For complete details on the 11th Annual Call Center Week and Call Center Excellence Awards, visit www.callcenterweek.com or contact Lisa Schulman, IQPC Executive Producer and Sector Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network with Call Center Week:
Facebook: IQPC’s Call Center Week
LinkedIn: Call Center Week
IQPC (www.iqpc.com) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, and Toronto.
T: +1 212-885-2660
F: +1 888-231-7864