2016 Executive Report on Contact Center Technology
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Front-line employees may be the face of the business, but it is technology that enables them to present that face to customers. It is technology that helps them successfully engage.
It is in accordance with this importance that we proudly introduce our 2016 Executive Report on Contact Center Technology.
Featuring a combination of exclusive market research, in-depth commentary, and insightful case studies, this report reveals how contact center technology is evolving – and must continue to evolve – in this era of customer centricity. More importantly, it will empower you to leverage contact center technology to create a more efficient, more effective, more customer-centric engagement experience.
Questions answered in this report:
- How is the contact center transforming, and how is that transformation affecting (and being affected by) technology?
- Are businesses transitioning from an IT-centric view of technology to a customer-centric one?
- What matters most when evaluating potential contact center technology? What matters most when evaluating technology performance?
- How have technology investments impacted key customer service metrics over the past year?
- Which contact center solutions do your peers consider most urgent? Least urgent?
- How have some recognizable brands leveraged new solutions to greatly optimize operations and improve customer satisfaction