CCW Winter Executive Report: Contact Center Priorities for 2018
What do contact centers want to achieve and why do these goals matter?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
With 2018 right around the corner, CCW Digital is thrilled to present its annual Executive Priorities Report.
The customer contact landscape is always changing, and no organization can precisely predict every challenge or opportunity that will emerge.
All organizations can, however, set fundamental goals for the coming year – and why those goals will remain important no matter how the landscape changes in the coming year.
This report explores those goals. It, more importantly, reveals the steps businesses will take to achieve them.
Citing exclusive research and analyst commentary, the report tackles the following topics:
- The top customer contact strategies for 2018.
- How organizations plan to elevate the “agent experience.”
- Why businesses are really excited about automation.
- 5 most urgent workforce, customer relationship and omnichannel investments.
- The most defining quality of a customer-centric brand
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.