2016 Executive Report on Performance: Metrics, Agents & Operations
This may be the age of customer centricity, but business centricity is certainly not out of fashion.
Operational efficiency – not customer satisfaction or loyalty – actually ranks as the top performance priority for today’s contact centers. Profit generation is also a pivotal focus.
How do you navigate this challenging climate? How do you ensure that your customer-centric initiatives are improving the bottom line, all amid changes in customer expectations, agent demands, and technological capabilities?
Call Center IQ’s 2016 Executive Report on Performance: Metrics, Agents & Operations has the answers.
Empowered by exclusive market research, expert commentary, and battle-tested case studies, this complimentary report reveals:
- The top performance objectives for today’s contact centers – and the best metrics to use when evaluating success.
- The most important factors when interacting with your customers.
- The biggest inhibitors standing in the way of contact center excellence.
- Gamechanging initiatives for conquering those challenges and achieving unparalleled results.
- Urgent (and not-so-urgent) solutions for engaging – and empowering – your agents.