CCW Executive Report: Performance & Agents
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Every customer experience initiative must pass an important test: it must deliver results.
Indeed, performance is the end-all, be-all when it comes to customer experience strategy.
Aiming to help you navigate and conquer this crucial topic, CCW Digital is pleased to introduce the Executive Report on Performance & Agents. This research-driven report explores how organizations are – and should be – achieving results in this era of customer-centric thinking and omnichannel engagement.
Key Topics Include:
- What are the top objectives for today’s contact centers?
- Which performance metrics are hot? Which are not? Which matter? Which do not?
- Does cost still matter in the era of customer centricity?
- How will organizations improve agent productivity? How will they measure their success?
- How will the rise of artificial intelligence impact the customer experience workforce?
- What are the top customer relationship, omnichannel engagement and workforce investment areas for the next 2 years?