CCW Market Study: Contact Center Success In The Automation Age
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Digital channels and automation technology are changing the way we engage with customers. It is time to change the way we manage contact center performance.
We begin by redefining our vision for success. What is the true objective for the contact center in the digital era? What metrics matter most as agents shift their attention to higher-value engagement? With a new vision in place, we can pursue strategic initiatives, technology investments and training tactics that will actually make an impact for today’s customers and agents.
Featuring exclusive CCW Digital research, case studies and analysis from leading industry voices, Contact Center Success in the Automation Age will help you tackle both tasks. You’ll learn what excellence really entails – and precisely how to achieve it.
- The top 3 contact center priorities
- Biggest signs of a successful contact center
- Changes in contact center budgets
- Leading CX initiatives for the next year
- Urgent contact center challenges
- Reasons contact centers are struggling with digital
- 5 brand new CX metrics you need to start tracking