Content as a Competitive Advantage: 6 Best Practices for Knowledgebase Development
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Whether your organization is just launching a knowledge management initiative or seeing strong uptake and wants to reward usage by leveraging feedback for continuous improvements, you’ll want to consider best practices and unique new strategies that engage agents and customers for better knowledge content and access.
In this Parature white paper, you’ll learn:
- Recognizing shifting content needs of customers and targeting content accordingly
- Promoting the availability of self-services and the best ways to use them
- Repurposing KB content for a range of customer information deliverables
- Right-sizing your knowledge management efforts
- Establishing workflow processes for cross-departmental content collaboration