CX Women in Business: CCW Nashville
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
At CCWomen, we are proud to provide a community where we can share our story and give advice to other women in the CX industry.
In order to get a better understanding of cx women in business, we asked a few of our CCW Nashville female speakers to share their stories regarding their careers, current projects at their organization, thoughts on mentorship and what advice they would give to the rest of the CCWomen community.
The following Customer Experience Business Women are featured in this Q&A:
- Alison Lichtenstein, Director of Customer Experience Design, Dow Jones
- Carla Moore, VP of Sales Strategy, HBO
- Deb DeNure, Associate Director of Sales, Learning & Performance, Humana
- Heidi MuncAVP, User Experience, Nationwide
- Kandy WhiteVP, Service Technology, Small Business Services, ADP
- Kaylene Eckels, COO, Etech Global Services
- Kelly Steele, VP of Customer Services, Freddie Mac