Six Best Practices for Agent Knowledge Management
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
KANA and its customers have learned valuable lessons through many years of successful knowledge management deployments in the contact center. Here are six best practice guidelines that we have found to be the most crucial for success:
- Determining the objectives of your knowledge management implementation
- Planning a successful implementation strategy
- Designing a robust knowledgebase
- Developing useful content
- Optimizing the agent’s experience
- Constantly improving knowledge
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.