Special Report: Contact Center Learning & Development
Customer demands you must consider when coaching agents
Contact center “training” is important, but it is not enough. It does not prepare agents to build meaningful connections with customers, and it does not ensure they get better over time.
To truly engage and empower your contact center agents, you must adopt a continuous – and passionate – commitment to agent learning and development. Do not settle for a four-week crash course on product knowledge; develop an ongoing, personalized “journey” that consistently makes your agents more efficient, more customer-centric and more committed to the business’ objectives.
This special report details how to create a learning program that will yield happy agents, happy customers, and ever-improving business results.
- Customer demands you must consider when coaching agents
- The impact of chatbots on agent development
- The connection between agent learning and retention
- Best practices for measuring return on contact center learning
- 4 signs of a successful learning and development program
- Action steps for creating more productive and engaged agents