2018 CCW Market Study: Performance & Metrics
How to create a "performance culture" within the contact center.Add bookmark
All organizations have key objectives for their customer contact functions. They know how they feel about “efficiency vs. customer metrics.” They recognize the demand for low-effort, highly personalized interactions.
They may not, however, know exactly how to achieve those goals. CCW Digital’s Market Study provides a detailed blueprint for success.
Driven by research, case studies and expert analysis, the report tackles all corners of performance management. It identifies gaps in measurement, challenges with systems and “pain points” for agents.
More importantly, it shares numerous pathways for overcoming all such inhibitors. Download your copy today!
Some topics include:
- Which metrics are organizations prioritizing – and ignoring?
- Top strategies for reducing customer effort
- Top 5 agent and customer complaints
- How to create a “performance culture” within the contact center
- Steps for leveraging AI and automation to boost performance
- How “omnichannel” and “customer centricity” are impacting performance goals