DTR: Disrupting The Chat Experience
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Talk about the importance of creating a frictionless, omnichannel experience is impossible to ignore. Stellar, real-world examples of such an experience are very difficult to find.
It is time to distance yourself from the pack and deliver the experience your customers want exactly when and where they want it. An important step in this journey involves adopting a disruptive approach to chat.
CCW Digital's new Disruptive Technology Review reveals how to achieve this more valuable, more customer-centric approach to chat. By following the research-driven recommendations, you won't simply be adding a new channel to your journey — you'll be meaningfully improving the customer and agent experiences.
- Insights into what customers want from digital interactions — and how brands are failing
- Signs of a great chat platform
- Tips for using chat to boost personalization, agent satisfaction, omnichannel engagement, interaction quality and customer security
- Specific technologies and metrics that can maximize results
- Strategies for ensuring your chat experience gets better over time