Special Report: Knowledge ManagementAdd bookmark
Knowledge management is failing today's customer contact centers.
Instead of empowering agents to quickly and accurately connect with customers, conventional knowledge management systems and strategies are sources of inefficiency, inaccuracy and frustration. They make the customer experience worse.
It is time for a change, and the Special Report on Knowledge Management is here to help. It introduces "knowledge intelligence" -- a combination of strategies, processes, tools, and metrics that will turn internal knowledge into an asset for your customers, agents, supervisors and executives. Key topics include:
- 9 ways knowledge management is hurting your customer experience
- 4 mistakes made with conventional knowledge management strategies
- 7 factors that define "knowledge intelligence"
- Metrics for assessing your degree of "knowledge intelligence"
- Key ways to leverage AI to improve your knowledge strategy