Workshop Day: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Ray Apple, the VP of Contact Centres and Customer Experience, will deliver an in-depth workshop helping all contact centre and operation leaders break down the different scores and metrics that should be incorporated when evaluating the contact centre.
With over 80% of his contact centre running on automation, yet 200,000 interactions still with humans per annum, understanding and analysing the right KPIs is priority at Wells Fargo.
Ray has over 20 years’ experience in redefining metrics and operational processes. It is here he will guide attendees in learning new ways to understand your operating model for improved CX and agent engagement.
What Will This Workshop Cover:
This workshop will have both senior and junior managers determine agent effort scores, promotion rates, screen resolution rates and questions to qualification scores.
By piecing these metrics (and more) together managers and senior leaders will be able to have a more holistic and in-depth view of their contact centre. This in turn will assist in determining the key investment areas that must be considered to improve the contact centres operating structure and CX function.
Discussions on key KPIs within organisations will include:
- Silence % (the amount of time agents speak to the customer during an interaction)
- Screen to resolution rates
- Customer and Agent effort scores
- Digital/Self-Service abandonment
- Supervisor approval ratings
Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020
This panel will look at the future of contact centres and whether organisations should outsource parts of their operations for cost reduction and process efficiency. This session will determine how we need the right call routing technologies, workforce capabilities and messaging across both our internal and outsourced contact centres.
It is here our panellists will debate from four perspectives on the pros and cons of:
- Outsourcing your contact centre for a short amount of time
- Outsourcing contact centres permanently
- Building your own offshore facility
- New training capabilities for consistency in agent delivery with every customer
Conference Day Two: Friday 28 February 2020
Friday, February 28th, 2020
Overseeing over 20 call centre locations and a diverse workforce of 10,000 team members, Ray Apple, the Executive VP of Contact Centres handles a diverse workforce globally. At the same time as increasing employee engagement, Ray was able to reduce annual operating expenses by over $35 million while increasing employee engagement at Wells Fargo.
Ray will reveal how he developed and implemented a strategy to integrate and train his contact centre agents to adhere to new digital experiences, as well as his digital immersion program for all 10,000 employees. Learn how to utilise new technologies within your centre for increased efficiencies and improved CX.
- Integrating digital logon and contact centre data to highlight self-service gaps
- Determining ways to link customer interactions with new technologies for that seamless customer service strategy
- Discovering new methods of training new and rising agents to become more proactive, and how this is key to improving your CX